Should I be concerned about traces of blood in semen?
possible prostate infection.
I have read your query thoroughly.
* Trace of blood in semen is not normal, usually it indicates prostate infection.
Kindly give further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. Duration of current issue.
2. Frequency of blood in semen.
3. Associated fever, burning urination or others.
Awaiting for your response.
Frequency of blood in semen - Just in the last 2-4 weeks
Associated Symptoms - No fever, no burning urination. I feel fine.
follow up .
Thanks for the details.
* As per the symptoms evaluation, this seems minor prostate infection.
Guidelines at present
- Drink more liquids as possible.
- Cranberry XXXXXXX once daily in a glass of drinking water and citrus fruits with
vitamin C help great.
- Keep blood sugar under control.
- Keep ambulatory and do regular exercises.
Follow up after 3 days or early as per the requirement.
Wish you fine health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood in semen after cystoscopy
- Traces of blood in semen
- Occasional blood in semen
- Creatine blood semen
- Found blood in semen what treatment should be done
- Have heavy blood in semen
- Dark blood in semen
- Warfarin and blood in semen
- What causes blood traces in semen after mastrubation
- Coumadin blood in semen