Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

179 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Rashes on penis foreskin, getting white discharge while pulling back. How to get relief?

Answered by
Dr. V. Sasanka


Practicing since :1995

Answered : 529 Questions

Posted on Tue, 29 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Question: hi i am having rashes on the foreskin of the penis not able to pull back the foreskin also there is an inching also with redness on the foreskin after pulling the skin back there is some white discharge request you to kindly advise me on the same
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 1 hour later
I suggest you have your fasting and post-prandial sugars examined. You are only 29 years, so the chance of you being diabetic is probably not very high, but an inability to retract the foreskin is one of the commonest presenting complaints of a diabetic male.
If sugars are in normal range, you can try local application of a broad spectrum anti-bacterial ointment.
If that also does not help, and if you continue to have difficulty in bringing the foreskin back, you might have to undergo a minor surgical procedure called 'circumcision'.
Hope I have been able to help you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures ,   ,  

Recent questions on  Phimosis

doctor1 MD

Hello Sir ,

My Age is 27 years and I am doing the Masturbation since the age of 14. Now i have realized that the my penis foreskin is increased and it covered the penis cap also when it is normal condition. Is that because of masturbation and since last 4 years I have done intercourse with too many girls in africa and in India also . Is that increased foreskin will give me any problem in future when i will get married or is that normal while looking my age .

doctor1 MD

Frenulum Breve and treatment
I'm fifteen and my frenulum/ banjp string is short, I remember tearing it awhile back
. I could not forget that much pain. I went to my doctor after it naturally healed and now as I get a erection it hurts and is causing discomfort. especially if i trrty to pull the foreskin back also if I try and lay it out flat when flaccid it bends and this ia concerning me greatly, my doctor said to wait till I was sixteen and that's in less then half a year. I have been researching some treatments like frenulumplasty and stretching and circumcision, I am wanting a referral to a urologist/specialist to see their opinion but I don't know if shell give me it, so will I have to wait a few more months or can I get it now since I've been waiting for over a year! and what treatments are available. can I chose a procedure such as frenulumplasty or circumcision first? or will I have to do stretching exercises? I highly doubt the exercises will work considering it broke before and I had to let it naturally health since I was to embarrassed to tell anyone... I need answers...

how long must I wait for a referral?
how do I ask for one?
and what will the specialist likely do first? exercises then surgury or can I chose surgury straight of the bat and pick which one I want and need??

I'm around 90 I sh lb's
Im on anti psychotic and anti depressants minor head injury in a past event and have attempted suicide and self injured. Doc I ain't so much concerned for my mental health right now. I'm more concerned about my manhood...

doctor1 MD

Is their a true answer as in to enlarge the size of the penis? the head of the penis has been pink since my childhood is this any kindof Phimosis or not?Is getting a circumsition good or letting it just be with the foreskin good?

Age 30 - Height - 5.9 -

and when u say medical history what exactly ur lookin for

doctor1 MD

I am 23 years old and I have a steady girlfriend since the last 2 years and we have been having regularly having sex. But since the last three months i have noticed that my foreskin has thickened causing the opening end of the foreskin to shrink in size. Because of this, I am not able to pull my foreskin back. So when I have intercourse i usually get a minute cut in the inside of my foreskin which causes pain. I met a couple of doctors, one of them ( a surgeon) said that Il need circumcision. but a dermatologist said that I can use HHZole cream on the thickened part of the foreskin. My question is that the thickened part is situated in the inside of the foreskin so to apply the ointment i have to roll the skin back as much as i can. And after I am done applying, I roll it down to its normal position (over the glans) which causes the cream to come in contact with my glans.
Is the cream unsafe for glans? because the cream is said to be used for external use only.

doctor1 MD

I'm 25 and have never retracted foreskin from penis gland( mild phimosis ). When I do touch it it hurts( probably cuz I've never exposed my head in 25 years) 2 questions 1. Is preputioplasty good way to fix my problem ( since my penis head is...

doctor1 MD

Height- 5'10 Weight- 67KG Penile Measurement - Length: 5.9 - 6.0 inches Girth: 4.9 in the base, 4.5 just below the glans Dear Doctor, I am suffering from the below symptoms since June/2014. I am having penile pain and bend during erection in the...

doctor1 MD

My foreskin of penis covers all mt penis...I tried to pull it back at its head and kept it there for 1 day....but now it's hurting