Penis length is very small. Do I have Microphallus?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Penis Problems
Question: HI, I AM 24 AND WEIGH 200LBS AND STAND 6'2. I HAVE MEASURED MY PENIS FOR THREE DAYS, THREE TIMES A DAY MY AVERAGE ERECT LENGTH IS 2.6 INCHES AND FLACCID LENGTH IS 1.5INCHES. SO MY QUESTION IS SHOULD I SEEK OUT A LOCAL UROLOGIST FOR FURTHER ADIVCE. AND DO I HAVE MICROPHALLUS?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 days later
Brief Answer: You need to consult qualified Urologist. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have penis of 1.5 inches in length in flaccid state and 2.6 on erection. I shall be happy if you can post me few more details and photographs of your penis both in flaccid and on erection to help me in making comments on your problem . 1) Have you measured the length of your penis yourself or with the help of qualified health personnel? 2) Have you measured the length of penis in standing position by standing in front of a mirror? 3)Does the penis is hard enough on erection? 4) Does the external opening of urethra is situated at the tip of penis? The length of the penis that you have measured seems to be inaccurate as in obese person penis is buried in excessive fat around base of penis ,.hence needs to be measured by a qualified person. Please note that the length of the penis in flaccid state has no significance at all. It is the hardness of the penis on erection that is important from the point of view of sexual satisfaction of a both the partners. Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical evaluation and assessment. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.