Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis going backwards, buried penis, worried about penis appearance. Treatment ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 336 Questions
HI MD I woods like to know why my penis go up inside me backswords and looked like a Female I m a 64 yare old male
I wood like to know my I'm not a Female I m a male it go backswords up in side me the penis looked like a male out side hove me my dos it do it
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 7 hours later

Thanks for the query.

From the description it seems that you are worried about the appearance of your genitals.

Usually in elderly men like yourself, presence of excess pubic fat in the genital area, can cause the penis to get embedded in the pubic fat bed. Hence the penis can get embedded inside this fat tissue and appear to be smaller than its actual size.

Due to the excess collection of adipose tissue, the effective length of the penis might be reduced and may cause difficulty in sexual intercourse.

Please note the following points:
1. The average penis ranges between 3.5 and 6.2 ‎inches in length and between 3.7 and 5.1 inches in girth when erect.‎

2. Your penis functions may be completely normal if

a. You don't have trouble getting proper and hard erections.
B. You are able to have proper satisfactory sexual intercourse.
C. Able to have proper erections while masturbating
D. Get erections early in the morning.

In case, you still do think that your penis is very small, then consulting a cosmetic surgeon for a proper evaluation and discussion of pubic fat removal procedure or a surgical elongation of penis.

To confirm the diagnosis, it would be helpful if you can provide me images showing your current appearance of the penis.

You can upload images of the same in the right side of the query box, which after going through would help me in suggesting you better.

Please do confirm by writing here about the uploading of the photo as to suggest you at the earliest.

I would like to provide you with specific suggestions after going through the photo.

Awaiting your response.


Dr. Anvekar.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Penis going backwards, buried penis, worried about penis appearance. Treatment ? 31 hours later
it go up insiide me backwords and looke like a female
my W is165 h 5.8 so it go up in side me I,m not over W it looke like a female
it go inside mi I,m 64 yare odl . whit cam I do for it? and stos it
The penis Go inside me and look like A Female ?
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 32 minutes later

Thanks for the follow up.

From the history and the follow up, it seems that you may be having BURIED PENIS.

A "buried" penis refers to a penile shaft buried below the surface of the pubic skin and scrotum.

The penis gets hidden in the excess pubic fat and is associated with obesity, aging with excess hanging skin. It is also referred to as a hidden or concealed penis.

The treatment of your condition is surgical correction or a liposuction of the excess fat pads of the pubic region. This procedure can have marked improvement in the appearance and functionality of the penis.

You might consult a cosmetic surgeon or a Urologist for a examination and opinion regarding the surgery and liposuction.

I hope this helps to clear your doubts effectively.


Dr Anvekar.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor