Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Penile implants, loss in size. Any other way to increase penis size ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 3163 Questions
What can one expect re: Penile Implants and loss in size? Can anything be done without surgery post implant to increase size if one experienced a substantial loss in length?
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 27 minutes later
Thanks for the query.
To increase the length of the penis,the only option here is an implant and the minimally invasive surgery required for that.
There are no drugs or lotions etc that will permanently increase the size of the penis.Some herbal supplements are present in the market,but the action is doubtful.Viagra is the only drug that will help in the correction of the erectile dysfunction,but as you know,its action is limited.
At a certain point in mid life,a decrease in the length may occur due to tissue elasticity changes.That very normal.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor