Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Pain while urination, pus discharge. HIV test report negative. Whom should I consult?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
hello sir
there is some puss like yellow liquid comes out from the tip of my penis and pains when i urinate
when i press the tip of my penis a drop or 2 comes out from it
and white stains on my underwear recently i did tests for hiv and it was negative my sexprtner is also not suffering from any std's plz help me which doctor to consulte
Posted Tue, 29 May 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later

Thanks for posting your query.

Please do not worry.

From the symptoms that you have written there are chances of some infection in urinary tract or genital tract.

Please consult a general surgeon and get your self examined. You may require some blood test and urine test to look for any form of infection.

It is good that you have been negative for HIV. Please take plenty of fluids, good healthy diet and consult a surgeon.

Till this gets resolved please refrain from keeping relations with your partner.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.



Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Pain while urination, pus discharge. HIV test report negative. Whom should I consult? 4 hours later
thanks doctor for your kind suggestion
i will consulte with a surgeon shortly plz tell me is this some thing to worry about impotency or less sperms kind of some problem
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 4 minutes later

Good to hear from you again.

Just by having some infection there is nothing to worry about any of this things.

After examination and proper diagnosis ,your doctor will give a course of medicines and you will be fine.

Please do not worry.

Wishing you good health.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor