Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

193 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

PFA my health report. Please let me know how it

Answered by
Dr. Raju A.T

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2008

Answered : 3926 Questions

Posted on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: PFA my health report. Please let me know how it is what needs to be done?
Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 3 minutes later
1) Reports shows low Vit D. what medication do I take?
2) H1bAc is 5.1 but fating glucose is high. anything to worry?
3) Any other concern in the report?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Impaired fasting glucose and Vit D defeciency

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

I have seen the reports attached.

Since HbA1c 5.1 and Fasting glucose is 105 mg/dl which may not indicate diabetes but you can be considered to be pre-diabetic. This may not need any medication but changes in diet and exercise to reverse the same.

Vit D is on the lower side you may have to take Vit D supplement. D rise XXXXXXX taken with milk once a week for 6 weeks followed once every month for 6 months.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please do ask any doubts if any.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on