Noticed blood in stool and mass growth near anus. What is the problem?

Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja

Gastroenterologist, Surgical

Posted on Wed, 26 Dec 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Question: Dear Sir, Past two months i have been observed some blood with stool and in last 3 months i got it for at least 3 times , this also when i have taken some oily and warm foods. sir i observed some little round mass near the hole of the stool passing area and the blood is coming in some time in a month only . blood is very red dark. all other , no pain, no itching and no other problem passing the stool. Please advice me the subject , i have not started any medicine till date and want to start the medicine as well as if you know a good doctor in Delhi i want to have a appointment with him.
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX

The information that you have provided is suggestive of probably a hemorrhoid

If you are constipated control your constipation, add a good amount of fiber in your diet and take plenty of fluids orally

The swelling outside could be a thrombosed pile

There are few friends in Delhi, In case you have a need I can pass on the details to you

Hope this helps
Wishing you a healthy life ahead

Follow up: Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 3 hours later
dear sir I have taken the observation from 2 XXXXXXX consultant and both the doctor's advice the stapler surgery . and also if with your advice listed below which doctor we have to prefer. also can you please tell me if i can avoid the surgery and can take good medicine for relief it permanently,

1. Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX is a renowned Advance Laproscopic and Gastro-intestinal cum General Surgeon. He has more then 15 yrs of Surgical experience in India’s most advance Medical Institute both Govt and Private like Sir XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Hospital and Fortis Hospital New Delhi. He has been selected by Fortis Hospital Group in New Delhi and NCR as Gastro-intestinal and Bariatric Surgeon. Full Time XXXXXXX Consultant XXXXXXX Hospital Gurgaon – since – 2 years *Senior Consultant and Medical Superintendent Sheetla Hospital Gurgaon – 2 years..
* Fellowship in Hepatobilliary and G.I. Surgery from Sir XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Hospital New Delhi.(March 2006 to XXXXXXX 2007)
* Specialist Laproscopic cum General Surgeon with fellowship in Vascular Access Surgery from Royal Hospital, Muscat Oman.
* Consultant Laproscopic Surgeon & Full Time General Surgeon Fortis Hospital New Delhi.

2) Dr. Shalabh XXXXXXX MBBS, MS, FMAS, FIAGES specialist (Minimal Access Surgery ) working in XXXXXXX hospital

Consultant Surgeon at XXXXXXX Healthcare
XXXXXXX Consultant, Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery at Artemis Hospital
Consultant - Laparoscopic and General Surgeon at Columbia Asia
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 27 minutes later
Hi

Thanks for writing in again

The type of procedure Depends on the surgeons choice

If it comes to me I would Prefer HAL

You can visit my site for my profile

WWW.WWWW.WW / WWW.WWWW.WW
Hope this clears your doubts
Follow up: Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 15 hours later
Dear Thanks for your king advice please,
Sir can it be treated without the surgery, and you have Write HAL what that mean,
if it can be treated without surgery so can you please let me the name of medicine which i can start, and if its treated any problem with the body and long life,
sir what will be estimated cost for the surgery, Doctor informed about 70 thousnat apprx. please clarify the doubts
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 7 hours later
Hi

There is no medicine to treat your situation , You can control symptoms

HAL Means Hemorrhoidal artery ligation

Cost depends on the grade of hemorrhoids and other factors also

This is a minimally invasive procedure, there is minimal to no pain

You can be back to work next morning

Hope this helps
Get Well Soon

Follow up: Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 1 hour later
Doctors have given me some medicine and now past last 4 days there is no blood in stool, Sir, can i go ahead with stapler surgery in Max/Paras hospital and i am going with the surgery is there any possibility of re occurrence of the the same. now i have made a mind for going to surgery only as there is no medicine to treat it permanently. sir as per your advice should i go now or i can wait for some time. what is the main reason to came all these with a common man and what is the % of this diseases coming in the human being . this is coming to rare cases or its a common.
please advice me so that with your help i can enjoy the further life.
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 54 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

You may go ahead

The prevalence of piles is quiet high in human biengs

There is always a recurrance of around 10-20 % in different procedures

There is a surgeon in Delhi whom I have trained for HAL if you are convinced with it I can guide you to him

Hope this helps
Get Well Soon