Nausea, blocked nose and feeling heaviness in body. How to get relief?

Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

Posted on Thu, 14 Feb 2013 in General Health
Question: i have nausea and my body feeling heavy
along with blocked nose
i hhad this feeling yesterday as well
i dont know maybe i am sick
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later

Do you run temperature?

You sound to be suffering from simple viral infection. You just need symptom treatment and ample rest for 48 to 72 hours to recover.

You can take simple over the counter cetrizine (10mg) and acetaminophen (500mg) tablets for recovery. You need ample amounts of water, upto 3 to 4 litres per day for quick recovery.

People with chronic diseases like asthma tend to fall sick easily.

I appreciate if you have anything further to add to your short history.

All the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Aparna Kohli