Natural treatment for psoriatic arthritis?

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Thu, 21 Mar 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: what is the most common all natural remedy for psoratic arthritis this question is for a friend who is 53 and has this in her right hand index finger she has tried accupunctur and prescribe creams from her doctor im not sure what they were
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 11 hours later
Hello
Welcome to Health Care Magic

In above query you asked medicine in case of psoriatic arthritis.

If you can tell me in detail about the following:
1 Can you tell me in detail the type of symptoms your friend has?
2 What is the affected area of the body?
3 What is the type of pain and duration of the problem?
4 small joint are affected or Big joint are affected?
5 Does the stiffness persist for some time or through out the day?
6 Any earlier medication taken for the same problem.
7 Any other information you provide about her condition.

Please let me know the answer, it will help me to form the diagnosis.

Waiting for your reply
Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj