My wife is 8 weeks pregnant and the doctor suggested
Please provide reports.
I welcome you to HCM virtual clinic.
l have read your question and I will suggest you the best possible treatment options.
At 8 weeks of pregnancy, usually blood tests suggested include hemogram, blood group, HIV, VDRL, HBsAg, TSH, urine routine examination, blood sugar levels.
USG report for gestational age and viability of pregnancyis helpful.
She can start with Tablet Doxinate 2 to 3 times a day to manage nausea and vomiting of pregnancy.
Small, frequent meals are advisable.
Please attach her reports, so further help will be possible.
Please feel free to communicate with me
I hope this answer helps you.
Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my follicular study report indicate?
- What is the ideal time frame for taking emergency contraceptive pills?
- Is Meprate safe while planning for pregnancy?
- What causes throbbing abdominal pain after tampon insertion?
- Can Levonelle cause nausea, dizziness and abdominal pain?
- What is the possible weight of a 9 cm ovarian tumour?
- What does this thyroid test report indicate?
- What is Lupride injection prescribed for?
- What causes vaginal bleeding during ovulation?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and irregular menstruation