My son developed bumps all over his body followed by
Oral antihistamine and topical soothing lotion
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Please upload a photo of his lesions.
Perhaps he has Urticaria or Hives. I suggest him to continue with calamine lotion. In addition I suggest him to take an oral antihistamine e.g cetrizine 10mg tablet once a day for symptomatic relief.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body