My mother has undergone Lasix treatment for her congestive heart
Is this liquid loss normal? She also has a puncture wound from within her skin on her right leg.
it Could be infection
After going through the medical details provided by you I would like to tell you that choosing of any sort of fluid from the skin except for sweat is not normal this could be a sign of underlying infection.
Taking into consideration your mothers age group and associated medical comorbidities it’s highly advisable that you should keep the won’t clean and consult your primary physician or you’re treating cardiologist As soon as possible.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?