My husband has had spots on his left arm, exposed
1) he’s had it so long.
2) his description using ‘tentacle down into his arm’
3) his mother died from cancer in her lymph nodes @ 42
4) its large size
5) our dog was continually & frustratingly smelling that particular one.
What test can be done to convince me that it hasn’t already spread? & how reliable is it?
I will appreciate any advice/suggestions you have.
Pet ct scan
Since your husbands report has come out as squamous cell carcinoma in order to see whether this cancer has spread or not i would advise him to do a PET CT Scan
This scan not only detects the primary site of cancer but also the secondary sites affected by cancer
The reliability of this test is 95 percent as it uses the technology position emission tomography meaning sugar technology as sugar has a tendency to attract cancer cells
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can a continuous feeling of a lump in the throat of a singer be...
- I have a lot of throat phlegm which causes me
- My husband (age 76) has had lung cancer since 2011.
- Hi, I am having distressing symptoms. A tickly cough that
- My daughter has a hypoechoic vascular ovoid nodule in her
- 69/F. I have undergone right breast lumpectomy in 1991. Does
- I was just told I have Severe Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hi doctor I hope you are doing well , my
- Thank you. Our son was diagnosed with ktw at an
- After I eat I have bowel movements immediately. It seems