What is Pet ct?
Positron emission tomography or computed tomography is a medical imaging technique using a device which combines in a single gantry system both a Positron Emission Tomography and an x-ray Computed Tomography, so that images acquired from both devices can be taken sequentially, in the same session.
Questions and answers on "Pet ct"
Health resources related to Pet ct
- Pet ct esophageal cancer diagnosis
- Pet ct scan in batra hospital
- Pet ct refractory seizures presurgical evaluation
- Pet ct lymphoma restaging
- Emphysema by pet ct scan
- Pet ct alzheimers disease
- Pet ct scan machine
- Adyar cancer institute pet ct scan center
- Pet ct esophageal cancer restaging
- Full body pet ct scan