Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Looking for doctors treating adult ADHD and OCD in Hyderabad.

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
looking for doctors treating adult ADHD and OCD in hyderabad, india
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query.

I have given you details of doctors treating ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder) and OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder) in Hyderabad. You may consult them.

1) Doctor's Name : Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Availabiility : 5.30 PM to 7.00 PM ( Mon to Fri )
Contact number : +(91)-(40)-0000
Address : Apollo Hospital,
Polishetty Towers, Next To Keys High School,
Secunderabad, Hyderabad - 0000

2) Doctor's Name : Dr XXXXXXX
Contact number : +(91)-40-0000
Address : Life Care Multi Speciality Clinic,
Hitech City , Madhapur Main Road, Opp : Country Oven,
Beside Big C Mobile Shop/ Hyderabad House, Near Madhapur Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 0000

3) Doctor's Name : Dr.Bhatti, / Dr XXXXXXX
Availabiility : 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM (Mon to Sat )
06.00 PM to 9.00 PM
Contact number : +(91)-40-0000
Address : BB Counselling & Mental Health Center,
234, Kphb Main RD, Next To Chennai Shopping Mall,
Near Remedy Hospital, Kphb Colony, Hyderabad - 0000

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor