Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?
Shilajit Extract - 20% 50 mg *
Tribulus Terrestris (fruit) 50 mg *
*Daily value not established
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose Powder, Stearic Acid.
Thanks for the query.
Yes, this medication is pretty safe. As it contains L-arginine amino acid which naturally exists in human body and is supplied with many foods, it is safe. Shilajit is some biological material from animals and plans compressed between layers of rocks and it doesn't seem to be harmful for humans and so is Tribulus Terrestris - known for ages plant used for general health support.
So it`s safe with no known side effects at all. Of course there can always be an allergy for any ingredient of this supplement but it happens really rare.
Hope this will help. Let me know if you have further enquiries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Triple antibiotic safe to use during pregnancy
- Triple sulfa mode of action
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe
- Is taking vicks action 500 safe in pregnancy
- Is triple antibiotic safe for vaginal use
- Top care triple antibiotic safe on pregnant
- Is triple antibiotic safe on vagina
- Safe to drink alcohol immediately after triple bypass
- Is triple antibiotic ointment safe during pregnancy
- Is it safe to give clexane thru the arm?