What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?

Dr. Vaishalee Punj

Posted on Mon, 7 May 2018 in General Health
Question: Hi DOC,
Please find attached growth scan report attached.
Also find the prescription made by our doc for baby weight(item 1 &2) and Amino fluids item 3 highlighted in red.

Can you please let us know your opinion on the prescription and the scan report.

Please ignore the query as was supposed to be posted in different section.
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ultrasound is normal

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I have seen the report and the prescription.

The amniotic fluid index is within normal limits. Fetal weight is within normal limits.

Threptin biscuits are high calorie and high protein supplements that are taken in addition to food.
Astymin forte is multivitamin
I cannot read the third medicine properly. Need to know its constituent. But if the constituent is oxytocin then it should NOT be taken in normal pregnancy.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee
Follow up: Dr. Vaishalee Punj 48 minutes later
The 3rd medicine is OXYLAR 9 5GM XXXXXXX composition(L-arginine 5 GM)
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 40 hours later
Brief Answer:
Its a supplement

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

L-Arginine is a nutritional supplement and is not needed in normal pregnancy.

Take care. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee