Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Is there anything I can do for curing separation of foreskin from head of penis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 5743 Questions
My foreskin has become separated from the head of my penis. Is there anything that i can do to make it heal?
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Actually right now your penis looks like it supposed to. I assume that before the skin has been attached to the penis heard. Such condition is called phimosis and some times it needs to be repaired surgically. At your case it has been fixed without surgery so it is very good news. Now you should clean it from any stuff which is between the foreskin and penis head and keep it clean and dry. This should help in healing and your penis function will be fine. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor