Is there any problem if an A+ male marry to an O+ female?
mataching for marriage boy blood group A+ / GIRL BLOOD GROUP O+
Not considered compatible
Thanks for writing to us.
You should know below MATCHING blood groups for marriage:
Boy: A = Girl: A & AB
Boy: B = Girl: B & AB
Boy: O = Girl: O,A,B & AB
Boy: AB = Girl: AB
Boy: Rh+ve = Girl: Rh+ve
Boy: Rh-ve = Girl: Rh+ve & Rh-ve
In your case, Boy A+ and Girl O+ is not considered compatible for marriage since it may cause hemolytic disease of newborn (HDN), jaundice, anemia, miscarriage etc during pregnancy or after child birth. However there are no clear statistical figures to know how many couples suffered from compatibility issues.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why males have more heart problems than females
- Can an o male marry a o female
- Male to female estrogen dosage
- Male physical exam by female
- Male with cmv cant marry
- Male and female fertility pills
- Female to male gender change
- Isotretinoin in male planning to get married
- Female sexologist for males in davangere
- Is there any problem to marry a thalassemia patient