Is severe itchiness in the nipples associated with Paget's disease?
Doesn't look like Paget's disease
I have gone through your complaints and reviewed the attached photographs.
I can appreciate some change in the appearance of both the breasts but it doesn't seem to be Paget's disease.
It seems you are having nipple dermatitis only and that's why that change in one nipple on the site of eczema.
Paget's disease doesn't respond to steroids and presents with erythematous crusted and scaly plaques.
Nipple dermatitis is a chronic disease and that's why you are having a recurrence.
I hope this information relieves your anxiety.
Apply moisturising cream containing white soft paraffin
You should apply a moisturising cream containing white soft paraffin to the entire affected area 2-3 times during the day.
The nipple is looking different even now because of the post inflammatory changes after eczema.
Hope this helps you.
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Discoloration on toe severe itchiness and bumps suggestive remedy
- Severe itchiness no rash with bloody stoolno pain
- Severely itchy rash top of but crack
- Tingling right leg nausea severe itchy skin
- Experiencing severe itchiness all over the body
- Severely itchy feet blood pressure
- Severe itchy scalp and crawling feeling itch
- Is there any remedy for severe itchy back
- What causes a severe itchy vaginal orifice
- Severly itchy tiny bump on vagina