Is removal of tonsils the right treatment procedure for recurring tonsillitis?
As early as possible
I have gone through your query; and suggest you that you may go for the tonsillectomy as early as possible if your condition is not improving after conservative treatment.
For your kind information tonsillolith responsible for morbidity in your age group. No need to worry and faith on your doctor.
wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Siddha treatment for tonsils
- Tonsillitis treatment when pregnant
- Tonsillitis treatment novaclox
- Staphylococcal tonsillitis treatment
- Treatment of tonsilitis and mouth sores
- Treatment for porous tonsils
- Disadvantages of laser treatment for removing adenoid and tonsil
- Tonsils removed but tonsil hurts
- Tonsil tag treatment
- Laser treatment for tonsil cancer