Is pregnancy possible with inconsistent pregnancy test results and heavy bleeding ?
Thanks for your query,
If you are actively menstruating it is very unlikely that you could be pregnant.
If you are having normal bleeding the flow will be moderate sure you could repeat another pregnancy test after your period is over. The best time to test is in the morning with a full bladder. If the test is again positive I suggest you ask your physician for a blood test to confirm.
I hope I have adequately answered your concern. I am available for your followups.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Positive pregnancy test results
- Dettol pregnancy test results
- Earliest possible pregnancy test
- Faint pregnancy test results
- Detol pregnancy test results
- Contradicting pregnancy test results
- Amphetamine pregnancy test results
- Uti pregnancy test results
- Adderall and pregnancy test results
- Clomid pregnancy test results
- What does "biapical pleural thickening through the lung apices" in CT...
- Muscle mass, lack of facial hair, male breasts, testosterone, hormonal...
- Bells palsy, minor trauma, medication, platelet function, bleeding, bruises
- Eye weakness, viral infection, nerve weakness in eye, bells palsy
- No period for 9 months, high prolactin levels, microandenoma,...
- Is pregnancy possible with inconsistent pregnancy test results and heavy...
- Can Plan B cause spotting and blood clots in urine ?
- Salt in Chinese food, tachycardia, pulse rate 150, BP under control
- How can genetically obtained dry skin be treated ?
- Diabetes, high BP, renal failure, serum creatinine high, loss of...