Is pregnancy possible through non-penetrative sex?

Dr. Soumya

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 12 Sep 2016 in Women's Health
Question: on 7th august my girlfriend periods ended. On 9 august we were having oral and at that time i massage her clit and i think that there was little but sperm on ny finger. Than on 14 august she start bleeding. But the bleeding was like periods. And it last for 8 days and ended on 22 august. The blood was just like period blood with clots in it. Now she is having nausea and she is having swore breast. But remember she also have hidradenitis suppurativa and she is taking its medicine. She have lumps in her arms and breast. Now i want to ask is she pregnant?she is 20 year old
Answered by Dr. Soumya 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No chance of pregnancy

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns about possibility of pregnancy.

Looking at this scenario I don't see any chance of pregnancy. There is absolutely no need to panic.

These are not signs of pregnancy. Don't worry about it.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Follow up: Dr. Soumya 2 minutes later
But why did she bleed? And why is she feeling the symptoms? I am worried like hell.
Answered by Dr. Soumya 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Don't worry

Detailed Answer:

It is common to have such bleedings once in a while. Don't worry about it.

There is no chance of pregnancy.