Is positive ANA result suggestive of an auto immune disease?
The titer is 1:80.
The titer is low
as we discussed the titer will still be considered low.
and therefore in the absence of any clinical symptoms and with normal inflammatory markers she will not to considered to have any autoimmune disease.
Also she said she had a Hs CRP test last April that was 2.2 but all the inflammatory tests this year are down she just had Crp test and it was 3.2.. does she need to repeat the hscrp or are all the other test good enough? Don’t they test for the same thing?
No need to repeat tests
No vasculitis does not present like this.
I don't think the other tests need to be repeated as well.t he numbness is also probably related to nerves with the usage of heels.
Dr. Divya Agarwal, Rheumatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Positive ana lyme disease
- High bilirubin positive ana
- Ovarian cancer and a positive ana
- Positive abnormal ana direct
- Positive speckled ana cancer
- Positive ana and crest
- Seizure positive ana and interstitial lung disease
- Ana test positive possible liver disease suggestions
- Causes of positive ana
- Ana positive speckled
- How common is for a person in 60s or 70s of developing rheumatoid...
- Having severe abdominal pain. Tested negative for rheumatoid arthritis...
- Taking folitrax 7.5 mg. Having joint pains. Is rheumatoid arthritis...
- Have wrist pain, negative for rheumatoid factor. Had ITP and...
- Getting tingling fingers, nodule at knuckle. What is the difference...
- Tiredness, headache, taking depression medication. Any suggestions?
- 84 year old having severe arthritis. On morphine patches. How to improve...
- Fall on buttocks. Suffering from back pain. Diagnosed with si joint...
- Tested HLA B27 positive. Feeling fatigued, sensitive back and buttocks....
- Thumb is very sore at the base and noticed swollen blood vessels. How to...