Is pain at the back of head relates to the heart?
There is minimum chances of this pain to heart.
Pain from heart has a classical description. However on few occasions we have atypical presentations where the pain is referred to left side neck, jaw, left arm, left shoulder or over left upper back. Therefore though it is unlikely that this pain could be from the heart, it is always advisable to rule out heart ischemic pain from tests. Hence I encourage you to see a doctor who after physical check up can order for EKG and and serological blood cardiac markers like CPK-Mb and Troponin- I to rule out heart ischemia.
Hope you will understand after this detailed explanation.
Thanks and Regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Enlargement of heart back pain
- Back pain related to heart problem
- Heart pain radiating to the back
- Pain back head nausea racing heart
- Lower back pain and heart
- Heart coil and back pain
- Is lower back pain related to heart surgery
- Upper back pain related to heart problems
- Is back pain and racing heart related
- Heart murmur back pain