Is loperamide inatke safe for treatment of diarrhea?
You are ok
Thanks for your query.
This is a usual response to taking loperamide. Do not worry.
You will get the stools, once the effect of loperamide wears off. Hope you do not have any bad pain in abdomen,
It is not good to take antibiotics in mild diarhea and loperamide in bad diarhea.
Hope it helps.
Usually takes 1 - 3 days
It is not just the loperamide but the diarhea also. After diarhea, it usually takes 2 - 3 days to get well formed stools. So I would say it is usually within 1 - 3 days that a person gets stools.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cholestyramine for treatment of diarrhea
- Constipation diarrhea ibs loperamide peppermint oil treatment
- Diarrhea treatment adults
- Loperamide for diarrhea
- Diarrhea and treatment
- Treatment for metformin induced diarrhea
- Ileostomy diarrhea treatment
- Cipro travelers diarrhea treatment
- Treatment for chronic diarrhea despite taking loperamide
- Antibiotic diarrhea treatment