Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Is it safe to use tummy tuck belt for weight loss and figure correction ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 2565 Questions
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later
Hello and thank you for submitting your question.

From what I have reviewed of the research regarding this product I can say that it is not unsafe. I would emphasize however at the same time that I would be very surprised if you achieve any noticeable results with this belt alone.

The only real true way to improve body contour is to adjust diet and exercise regimens. If you modify your activity level and include a healthy amount of exercise on a daily basis you can expect excellent results without the need to use this product.

Let me emphasize once again that this product is safe but is very likely not effective in helping to achieve any type of significant weight loss or change in body contour.

Thanks again for the query. I hope you found my answer to be helpful and informative. Should you have additional concerns I would be happy to address them.


Dr. Galamaga
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor