Is it safe to use spermicide condom?
male condom relatively easy to use.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
I appreciate your idea of using a condom.
First, they protect against STDs. They do not lead to HIV.
Both male and female condoms are easily available at any medical store. There is nothing to be ashamed of. You can just go and ask for a condom and they will easily give it to you.
In my opinion, your partner should wear a condom rather than you because its cheap, easy to use, disposable. Rather than you buying a condom for yourself, ask him to buy a condom for himself.
Female condoms are difficult to use for new users and slightly uncomfortable.
Condoms are very effective in preventing pregnancy.
Male condoms are available in standard size. He can just go and ask for a condom.
Female condoms are also available in standard sizes. A commonly used one is 17cm in length.
Condoms do not have spernicidals unless specifically asked for. The spermicidals are not needed rather if condom is used properly.
No one will think that you are cheap when you buy condoms.
Hope this answers your query satisfactorily.
Feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had sex used condom taken i pill was sex safe
- Irritation after using a condom
- Is lubic jelly safe with condoms
- Had safe sex used condoms getting stomach pain pregnant
- Female condoms how to use
- Why use female condom
- Use of condom with lubic jelly
- How to use condoms
- How to have safe sex without using condoms
- Chronic prostate infection prevention always use wear condom condom condom condom condom condom condom