Is it safe to use Stilnox?

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in Mental Health
Question: hi my fathers furnrel was today and my 21 year old son is not coping his gp gave him stilnox sleeping pill he has had two will he be ok he is sleeping he weighs 150kg
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
He will be ok, the drug is a safe drug.

Detailed Answer:
Hello thanks for asking from HCM for your health related doubts

I am sorry about your loss. Stilnox is Zolpidem and the drug is a safe drug. Even if he has taken two tabs this will not cause much side effects. No need to worry. He will be ok, let him sleep for some more time. Try not to awaken him. Please give him medicines under proper supervision of a doctor only.

Thanks.