Suggest remedy for tingly tongue,pressure in ears and dizziness

i have had a numb/tingly tongue for three months now....I began taking Ambien in November, thought that was causing it, so I quit taking the ambien....but now I still have the tingly tongue, pressure in my ears, and sometimes feel dizzy, like my legs are loose when walking and I could fall over out of my chair....
Tue, 29 Jun 2021

Numbness of tongue for 3 months, taking Ambien that caused it so quit, the problem remains, as also pressure in ears, dizziness, looseness of legs while walking, feeling as if could fell over.
The problems looks to be neurological one as there is no recovery after stopping the medicine you talked about.
Hence I would advise you the following:
You have to consult a Neurologist as soon as possible.
All the relevant tests of blood particularly for any deficiencies and get corrected if any one is found.
MRI of brain.
The nerve studies.
All these might find the cause and have prescription based medicines as would be advised by your Neurologist.
Do not try something at home or otherwise without a Specialist's opinion and advise.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. T. Chandrakant, General Surgeon