Is it safe to undergo operation after taking methamphetamine?
It may not cause any harm
My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. Normally it does not cause any effect BUT there are few things that you should keep in mind:
1. Drug effect depends upon drug-drug interaction. No one other than anesthetic knows that what type of anesthesia he is giving and if it has interaction with amphetamines.
2. If God forbid something happens during surgery and later blood screening occurs then you will not get a legal right to take any action for that complication because they will blame you for not telling dr before surgery.
3. In most cases no effect occurs but in some cases it does cause interaction with anesthesia medications.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tingling skin all over after taking methamphetamine
- Vaginal bleeding after methamphetamine
- Methamphetamine while taking antibiotics
- Methamphetamines with taking ciprofloxacin
- How to take crystal methamphetamine
- Is it safe to take diazepam with methamphetamine
- Can i take tylenol after smoking methamphetamine
- Taking methamphetamine and amoxicillin
- Take shower after use methamphetamine
- Best remedies after taking methamphetamine