Is it normal to experience cramps after embryo transfer?
Its a nonspecific sign
My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. Cramps could be because of a number of causes.They could also suggest a non specifically implantation phase. As you mentioned that there is NO bleeding so its a good sign. Bleeding could suggest that implantation does not occur or abortion occurred. I would suggest you to take good care and adequate rest.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is leg cramp after embryo transfer normal
- Cramping and thrush 4 days after embryo transfer
- Lower abdominal cramps after embryo transfer
- No cramping after embryo transfer
- After embryo transfer cramping
- Strong cramps with bowel movement after embryo transfer
- Cramping in the calf after embryo transfer
- Normal hcg after embryo transfer
- Fever is normal after embryo transfer
- Leg cramps after embryo transfer
- Suggest treatment for insect bites all over body
- Suggest treatment for fever and extreme fatigue
- What causes swollen glands, sensitive eyes and pain in forehead?
- What causes pain in right side of lower abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for low BP
- How to take care of dentures?
- What causes fever?
- What causes pain in head centered in and around left eye?
- What causes back pain, gas, mild fever and burning cough?
- What causes dizziness while eating, fatigue and pain in calf muscles?