Is it normal to experience bleeding 3 weeks after period ends?

Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2015 in Women's Health
Question: Hi, her flow stopped completely on 7th may, but today that is 25th may , her flow started again, but she says that it feels like normal periods. Can normal periods be back in 3 weeks time? And we have tested last week with preys news n it showed negative, please reply, in great tension, is there anything to worry about? What is the solution ?
Now her stomach is also paining
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Due to MTP kit intake

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir thanks for trusting health care magic.
There is nothing to worry if the pregnancy test is negative.
This is all due to termination of pregnancy and resumption of periods after termination is always associated with heavy flow and irregularities in periods for 2-3 cycles.
Just give her good diet and rest and she will be fine soon.
This stomach pain in case excessive, she can take meftal spas tablet and will be fine soon.
Dr Manisha
Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN