Is it advisable to undergo operation after use of methamphetamine?
Do this and be safe.
1. There are dozens of anaesthetic agents used and there is no way I can say which combination will be used. The methamphetamine that you take may react or may not react with the operation theatre drugs.
2. The fact is that if I was in your place, I would privately tell the anaesthetist and the surgeon these facts. Nothing will happen to you and no one can arrest you just because you said "these words" to someone that you use amphetamine. If that were so, many popular movie stars would be arrested by now just because they said "some words" on screen!
3. Your first loyalty is towards yourself. Your first concern is for yourself.
Not for the Surgeon, the anaesthetist, not me even, but yourself.
4. Tell this to the doctors. If it does not work out contact me for further details.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vaginal bleeding after using methamphetamine
- Use of methamphetamine during chemotherapy
- Tension headache after methamphetamine use
- Incontinence due to methamphetamine use
- Using methamphetamine and gout
- Methamphetamine use cause thyroid
- Methamphetamine skin infections after stop using
- Take shower after use methamphetamine
- What to eat and drink after methamphetamine use
- Eye boogers after using methamphetamine