Is chest pain associated with Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Potassium intake?
Rare side effect
Hi, thanks for your query.
Chest pain is not a common side effect associated with this medication but it can rarely occur in some persons.
If there is no history of heart disease (though the pain is on the right), no history of trauma to the area, no abnormal physical activities, then this medication may be the cause.
It would be best to speak to your doctor about this reaction. He or she may change to medication to one that would suit you better
I hope this helps.
Dr. Michelle Gibson James,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is chest pain a side effect of amoxicillin and clavulanate?
- Can potassium cause chest pain
- Chest pain associated with loestrim
- Will low potassium cause chest pain
- Chest pain after sugar intake
- Low potassium and chest pain
- Chest pain associated with lupus
- Chest pain associated with gallbladder
- Sugar intake and chest pain
- Is chest pain a side effect of amoxicillin?