Is asthma in a 4 year old child be curable?
Hello. I just read through your question.
Asthma is something that we carry with us our entire lives. But the severity of the asthma does not necessarily stay the same. Sometimes different medications need to be tried until the right combination is found. At that point the asthma is better controlled and life becomes a lot easier.
You can discuss with your doctor about seeing a pediatric pulmonologist. There are tests that they can do involving your son blowing into a machine. nothing invasive like bloodwork. This can often help determine the most effective medication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Home remedy for asthma in 3 year old kid
- Having asthma on treatment is this curable
- Eosinophilia due to asthma curable
- Treatment for child s allergic asthma
- Raspy voice in child with asthma
- Child asthma inhaler inattention
- Child asthma and foracort
- Is asthma completely curable
- 3 year old with asthma taking bentolin advice
- Coconut oil child asthma