Is a second dose of I-pill advisable after a second encounter?
We again had a unprotected session yesterday ...that is on the 28th of Feb; that is15 days after her bleeding ....can she take an I pill again....I know it is not advisable to use these emergency measures as substitutes for oral contraceptives and will refrain from getting into such a situation in future ....but for now...kindly advise
Yes, she can take it
hello and welcome to health care magic forum. thanks for writin in to us with your health query. Yes she can take Ipill again, it can lead to some abdominal discomfort , bloating . In future take care to use condoms as many ipills can have bad effect on her hormones . till now it's ok. take care. Regards Dr Manisha Jain ONGY Specialist.
Take 1.5 dose
No dear. both are equally effective so you can take either.
But the one with 1.5 ug dose is commonly and easily available so you can take it as soon as possible.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination after i pill
- Is it safe to exercise after i pill
- Maximum delay after i pill
- Symptoms after having i pill
- Motion after having i pill
- Symptoms after taking i pill
- Constipation and fever after i pill
- After taking i pill bleeding
- Reactions after having i pill
- Red discharge after i pill