Is Zithromax effective at treating pneumonia?
Do you have any friends in
NYU Langone Medical Center?
No need to panic.
Since she was already admitted in hospital. She must be improving that's why she was released from hospital.
So no need to panic.
Tell her to finish the course of medicines given by hospital and follow up with chest x ray.
It takes atleast 3 weeks to improve completely in necrotising pneumonia.
So better not to rush. Wait for her follow up doctor's visit.
Sorry to say but I don't know anyone there.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar, Pulmonologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rocephin and zithromax for pneumonia
- Zithromax for pneumonia
- Folklore beliefs in treating pneumonia
- Can the drug avelox be effective in treating klebsiella pneumonia
- Does zithromax treat pneumonia
- How to treat bacterial pneumonia
- Is zithromax good for pneumonia
- How is aspiration pneumonia treated
- How to treat basal pneumonia
- Zithromax dosage for pneumonia
- How can severe COPD be handled when it has worsened after quitting smoking?
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?