Is Ornidazole and Ofloxacin safe to take during pregnancy ?
Thanks for posting your query
Usually medications are to be avoided during pregnancy considering there effects on the baby.Both the drugs which you have been prescribed are antibiotics but they are to be strictly avoided in the first trimester.
Since now you are in the fourth month of pregnancy organogenesis(organ development of the baby) must have been completed by now and you are having toothache you can have the prescribed medications.
Kindly avoid any unnecessary medications unless absolute necessary.
Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up query.
Wishing you a healthy baby!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ofloxacin and ornidazole during rootcanal treatment
- Can a person take ofloxacin ornidazole during diarrhea
- Ofloxacin and ornidazole in pregnancy
- Ofloxacin and ornidazole
- Is normet ofloxacin and ornidazole medicine safe for babies
- Can i take ofloxacin and ornidazole for sore throat
- Foods to avoid while taking ofloxacin and ornidazole
- Use of ofloxacin and ornidazole safe for children
- Ofloxacin ornidazole tablets pregnancy
- Is ornidazole and ofloxacin safe to take during pregnancy