Is Meprate safe to take for irregular delayed periods?
meprate is ok
Thanks for writing.
You clearly have anovulatory cycles due to pcos. Due to this the period is delayed.
The tab meprate is fine. It will cause bleeding.if period is heavy then take tab pause -mf thrice a day during period.
This will reduce bleeding.
You may need to consider treatment for Pcos again as you are having delayed cycles.
Meprate will help in inducing a period but will not change the irregularity of the period.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- No periods after taking meprate
- When to start meprate to delay periods
- Meprate tablets irregular periods
- Can meprate delay periods
- Meprate medicine dosage to delay periods
- Is meprate safe for early periods
- Periods delayed even after taking meprate
- Delay in period using meprate is that sufficient
- Taking meprate no periods
- Irregular periods take pill to delay periods