Is Levofloxacin effective at treating fever, coughing and green mucus?
Change the treatment, please.
First I would like to see the chest x Ray in order to evaluate better and grade the pneumonia.
However, if you were my patient according to the history you provide I would recommend you to use Levofloxacin orally once per day for ten days.
The current treatment you are taking is not working so it would be better for you to change it. Please discuss with your doctor for the above
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Jnikolla, Pulmonologist
I only take antibiotics if I get ill. Wasn't clear above. XXXXXXX Sxxxxxx
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever coughing mucus sore throat
- Green snot fever and cough
- Coughing up green fever
- Fever cough headace dark mucus
- Brown mucus cough no fever
- Runny nose cough green mucus fever body pain taking ibuprofen
- Fever of 992 green mucus
- Fever headache mucus cough
- How is coughing and fever in children treated
- Coughing up clear mucus no fever
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?