Is HIV 4th generation CMIA test done 12 weeks post exposure conclusive?
You are free from HIV infection.
Welcome back once again.
Thank you for posting your query.
Yes, it is very much conclusive. 4th generation HIV test is highly reliable and it ruled out HIV by two means. The absence of both antibodies and antigen for HIV, 12 weeks after exposure clearly ruled out HIV beyond any doubt. Your results are conclusive and confirmatory. Forget that incident.
Dr S Murugan
You are most welcome.
Welcome back. Thanks for your wishes. 2018 will bring happiness in you and your mind for ever!
I am happy to hear that you prepared yourself to be back to action! All the best!!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is 11 week hiv test conclusive
- Is a hiv duo test conclusive at 12 weeks
- Hiv cmia test at 8 weeks
- Hiv test at 14 weeks conclusive
- 2nd generation hiv test conclusive weeks
- Conclusive hiv test at 15 weeks
- Hiv test at 10 weeks conclusive
- Is hiv test at 13 weeks conclusive
- Hiv test 4 weeks 4th generation
- 12 week hiv test
- Itching on penis and sides of it. What medication is recommended?
- Red rashes appeared on penis head. Tested negative for STD. On...
- Red burning scrotum. Taking Gabapin with no relief. Need immediate cure
- Hair fall, burning, hurting, itchy scalp with intermittent occurrence of...
- Itching sensation around vaginal area, used wipes. Butt is itching,...
- Dark spot on organ, rashes, itchy at night, may be syphilis
- Stomach rash, itchy, not taking medication, no change in diet. Any...
- Small rounds in skin below neck, sometimes itchy. What medication should...
- Diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum in pubic region, cryotherapy done....
- How soon am I contagious after having contact with herpes? How long...