Is Estratest H.S a controlled substance?
it is a scheduled 3 controlled substance
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
A controlled substance or drug is one whose use is tightly controlled because of the risk of abuse.
Controlled substances are classified as schedule 1, schedule 2, schedule 3, schedule 4 and 5.
Estratest is classified as a schedule 3 controlled substance. This is likely because of the methyltestosterone component of estratest.
Estratest is a combination of two medications- methyltestosterone and estrogens.
Methytestosterone is a schedule 3 drug.
Schedule 3 means-these medications are less likely to be abused when compared to those that are schedule 1 or 2. If the medication is abused , the chance of addition is low to moderate. It has accepted medical use.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is dimpling of the breast skin a side effect of estratest h.s.?
- Is dizziness a side effect of estratest h.s.?
- Is tiredness a side effect of estratest h.s.?
- Is estratest a controlled substance
- Is cough a side effect of estratest h.s.?
- What are the side effects of estratest h.s.?
- Is swelling a side effect of estratest h.s.?
- Is diarrhea a side effect of estratest h.s.?
- Can i take estratest h.s. for climacteric ?
- Is itching a side effect of estratest h.s.?
- On insulin for diabetes. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What...
- Having cramps and periods. Took advil. What should I do to get relief...
- I am 20 years old. Trying to increase height. Suggest some medicine
- Having sarcoidosis disease. What happens when they come into contact...
- After waking up there is a loud pop and the hearing improves. Looking...
- Put oxygen in nose during colonoscopy. Started sneezing and runny nose....
- Had intercourse. Getting burning sensation when urinating. What are the...
- what does Minor linear atelectasis and fibrosis posterobasal segment...
- Have blocked bile duct. Scan could not found gall bladder. What is the...
- Ultrasound showed benign cyst in kidney. Blood test showed low vitamin...