What does my semen analysis report indicate?
I got my semen analysis done and got the report. Report is as follow:
Color : Opaque Grey
Volume : 3.0 ml
Consistency : Viscous
Viscosity: Liquefaction after 30 minutes
Active sperms (Grade A) 60%
Sluggish Sperms (Grade B) 5%
Non motile sperms 35%
Normal sperms 60%
Abnormal sperms 40%
Pus cells : 3-4/HPF
Total Spermatozoa count : 65 millions cells/cumm
pH : 8.5
Is my report normal? Any suggestions?
I have gone through your query and semen analysis report.
Sperm Motility, morphology and number all are within normal range.
Pus cells with this number don't have any importance.
pH is slightly high but can be excluded.
Hope i have answered your query. You can close the discussion and rate answer if you don't have any further query.
Wish you good health.
I have gone through your query.
I haven't commented about fructose level, because it has been shown as negative.
Fructose level is shown in values. Absolute fructose concentration is inversely proportional to the number of spermatozoa.
As you have asked about it, i assume that your semen has zero fructose level. This is abnormal. The normal fructose value is found to be 1200 to 4500 μg/ml; values below 1200 μg/ml are considered to be pathological and due to inflammation of the seminal vesicles or to androgen deficiency. This can be the cause of infertility.
Now as report doesn't show enough pus cells so infection can be ruled out. And infertility due to androgen deficiency can be treated with methyltestosterone or chorionic gonadotrophin.
I suggest you to consult infertility expert for treatment considering NIL fructose level.
Hope i have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the semen analysis report
- What are normal values in a semen analysis report
- What does the following semen analysis report suggest
- Semen analysis report what is the problem suggested treatment
- What is your opinion for the attached semen analysis report
- What are the the conclusions from my semen analysis report
- Does the semen analysis report indicate any abnormality
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What is the interpretation form my semen analysis report
- What is the cure for chronic pain caused due to degenerative joint...
- What are the findings from the thyroid ultrasound report?
- Is cold sore contagious?
- How to reduce sugar level and is there an alernative to Gemer?
- What is the alternative medication for neurantin for fluttering in my ear?
- Does boiling purified water cause any deficiency?
- What causes dark and swollen dry patch on neck ?
- Suggest medicines without side effects for high Triglyceride levels
- What is the cause and treatment for macular degeration?
- Is purple leg caused due to bad circulation?