Suggest medication for hot flashes which are compatible with Selegiline
it should be paroxetine
paroxetine is a drug that can be used for hot flashes which is not compatible with selegiline. At least 14 days have to pass after stopping selegiline in order to use paroxetine or any other drug from the same class as paroxetine (SSRI).
I hope I guessed right!
Contact me again, if you'd like further information or clarifications.
All SSRIs cannot be used with selegiline. Estrogen/methyltestosterone combinations can be used without any problem. This drug won't interact with selegiline.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Which hormone causes hot flashes
- Terrified of cold and hot flashes suggest something
- Hot flashes occasional high bp suggest
- Suggest treatment for hot flashes and day sweats
- Prednisone hot flashes and rash
- Hot flashes and thigh rash
- Malarone cause hot flashes
- Stomach pain headache hot flashes after fingering suggestions
- Drugs/medication for Hot flash
- Medical term for hot flashes