Is Ativan safe to take along with alcohol?

Dr. Ronald Schubert

Posted on Sat, 4 Jun 2016 in Drug Abuse
Question: I went out last nigjt and had a glass of wine and three beers. I am having a panic attack and am going to be flying in a couple of hours and tooj dramamine. Can i take .5 mg of ativan?
Answered by Dr. Ronald Schubert 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ativan for flying

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns

You are scheduled to fly later today and you are afraid that after drinking last night that you shouldn't take the ativan. It will be OK to take the ativan today before flying. Because you also took a dramamine you maybe more sleepy after taking the ativan.

I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions