Is Amway Nutrilite safe for children?
Plz suggest specific on the side effects
Amway strict no no
As your child is 4.5 years old his weight should be near 14 kg and height should be near 100 cm according to typical XXXXXXX standards.
Please note that the height of the child depends upon the height of parents and grandparents.
As far as Amway products are concerned they are no guarantee of purity as some Amway samples have failed in quality testing as reported in media recently in XXXXXXX.
And for your information product was Nutralite.
Besides this the Amway products are concentrated products and these will put a load on 4.5 yrs old child kidney and liver.
As you must be aware that excess of everything is bad even vitamins in excess cause damage.
If your child is having normal weight as given above and is non-anaemic then he needs only good standard product as Complan or Bournvita or Horlicks 1 tsp with milk at night.
If a child is below 11 kg then increase his diet overall and you may give above-mentioned products 1 tsp two times with milk as these products are not concentrated and will not put a load on child system.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Varinder Joshi , General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nutrilite amway products infertility
- Amway nutrilite fibre powder
- Amway nutrilite products safe cancer patients
- Nutrilite amway product for asthma in children
- Is it safe to take amways nutrilite supplements in pregnancy
- Amway nutrilite protein allergy
- Bodybuilding injections by amway nutrilite
- Amway nutrilite treatment for hairloss
- Amway nutrilite for fertility
- Presence of steroids in amway nutrilite