Is Amoxicillin the right medicine for UTI?
First,amoxicillin is not first choice for urinary infections and cephalisporines,nitrofurantoin or ciprinol should be used. So I suggest to switch it to some of these.Also have urinoculture to isolate exact pathogens. Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Uti and cough medicine
- Allopathic medicine for uti
- Cough medicine causing uti
- Indi uti medicine citralka
- Ayurvedic medicine for uti
- Taking medicine to cure ibs are the prescribed medicine right
- Uti medicine sudden acne breakout
- What is the counter medicine for uti
- Alternative medicines for uti
- Amoxicillin and blood pressure medicines
- Undergone subtotal coloctomy. Found fluctuating hemoglobin level. On...
- Frequent stomach ache, shaky hands and dizziness. How to overcome this...
- Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this...
- Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
- Diagnosed with peptic ulcer and severe stomach inflammation. Looking for...
- Not active sexually. What is the reason for missed period?
- Feeling weakness and tingling in arm. Is this a sign of any serious...
- Started spotting after period. No itching, burning or foul smell. Sign...
- Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles...
- Having pain in shoulder. What is causing this and required treatment?