In what form should magnesium be taken for anxiety?
Magnesium should be taken in Oxide or Glycinate form
Hello thanks for asking from HCM for your health related doubts.
Magnesium is thought to aid in anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue etc psychological disorders. Commonly magnesium is used in Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Glycinate forms. Normal doses are about 400-800 mg per day. The supplement should be taken under proper supervision and with plenty of water. If taken with Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxin) then this gives best results.
Thanks, Hope this helps you. Please don't hesitate to ask again for more doubts.
Hello thanks for asking again
Calmagzinc is a brand containing calcium, magnesium and zinc is available with good chemists. Take diets rich in proteins and complex carbs and low in fats.
Have food rich in Omega fatty acids like walnuts, salmon fish, sardine fish, flex seeds etc. Take B12 rich foods like curd, milk, animal foods etc. This diet with keep you fit and anxiety free.
Thanks. Still have doubts please ask again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can cymbalta be taken for anxiety
- Best magnesium for anxiety
- Need medication for anxiety what should i do
- What should i do for weird headache and anxiety
- Magnesium cures anxiety
- Magnesium for depression and anxiety
- Magnesium deficiency and anxiety
- Magnesium supplements for anxiety
- What is anxiety
- What should i do to reduce test anxiety
- Sight problem. Taking pregabalin for fibromyalgia. Should I stop...
- Found mucus and pus cell in stool test. Suggested to go for colonoscopy...
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Taking paroxetine and sustimax....
- On medication for clinical depression. What diet should I take to reduce...
- Alcoholic, suffering from OCD, depression, suffered seizure. Prescribed...
- Trying to quit tobacco. What should I do for this?
- Taking clozazepam. Safe and easy method to stop taking this medicine?
- Taking fluoxidine, lectopam. Feeling weak, anxiety, nervous and chest...
- Aderall induced psychosis. How long will the effects last?
- Started getting panic attack after taking mucinex dm. Cause for concern?